Wed, Jun 07|
Mindfulness/Meditation Practice Group-Multiple Dates - Attend one or all! Click the Buy Tickets button to see all dates
Come experience mindfulness practices with my Mindfulness Meditation Community Group on Zoom. Laurie will provide a safe space for meditation and and meaningful sharing & connection. There is no formal fee for this group. It is a gratitude based class. All experience levels are welcome.
Time & Location
Jun 07, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
About the Event
During this Mindfulness Meditation Group, we will each do our best to maintain a mindful environment within the group. Laurie will offer guided meditations, talks, and times for group sharing and questions in a safe and supportive environment. Examples of types of meditations we may explore are: sitting, walking and gentle mindful movement meditations to begin to cultivate a deeper sense of who we really are in the world and to ourselves. There is NO requirment to be able to move your body in any way. Laurie will always offer alternatives for those who find walking or mindfulful movement not possible. A calm & serene mind is more likely to be capable of seeing clearly the nature of the heart and mind in a way that may cultivate greater wisdom and compassion in our lives.
This is a generosity based offering as many of Laurie's offerings are at this time. This is possible because of the generosity of people like you who contribute their practice, time, and financial resources to support the continuation of Laurie's classes. Although there is no formal fee for this group, Laurie graciously accepts financial generosity through the "Support" button on the Minding the waves website under Services and Events.
- Please make sure you have a private space to practice. We want to create a space for the members of our group to feel safe to share their experience.
- This is a respectful and inclusive environment. Please no cross talk. I invite all participants to practice mindful speaking and listening.
- Please keep muted unless you are speaking to keep background noise to a minimum.
- Please put your preferred name and, if you like, your gender identification on your Zoom square.
- Please make sure you are able to have your Zoom video on to build the cohesiveness, community and safety within the participants.
- We may do some very gentle mindful movement and/or walking in some classes. You only need space enough for 6-10 paces of walking and arm lengths width. If you are unable to participate in these activities due to any physical limitations Laurie will always provide alternatives. ANY level of physical adeptness is welcome in this class.
Please refer to our policies for more information about our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion policy.
Mindfulness Meditation Group